Tibetan Sound Healing & Meditation IntensiveSound & Vibrational Healing with Michelle Berlin
Innergy Miami Beach1560 Lenox Ave Suite 102 Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Great For People Who:Love the melody of sound bowls Want to learn how to play the bowls Are curious how and why sound therapy works
Sound meditation is one of the fastest growing relaxation and mindfulness techniques in the US. Its popularity is recent (and astounding!), but the practice has been around for centuries and the science has been studied for years. If you’ve wanted to train to bring this remarkable technique into your practice, this workshop is for you.
You will learn:
- Fundamental qualities of sound
- Sound as a vibrational science
- Credited studies and research about sound therapy.
- History of using Sound as a tool for meditation
- How to play and use different sound tools in a class environment as well as one-on-one.
- Importance of intention for the maximum benefit (of the students)
The main focus of the workshop is chakra clearing from the Tibetan Buddhist perspective with focus on Tibetan singing bowls. Whether you are a teacher looking to bring this popular meditation tool to fill your classes, or a student wanting to immerse yourself in the practice you love, this 5-hour learning session will be filled with passionate conversation, practiced technique and some seriously good vibes!